Photos have a great meaning for both individuals and businesses. Aside from being our most tangible, dearest memories and possessions, they are great marketing tools that organizations use for multiple purposes.
One of the greatest advantages of using photos for marketing purposes is that you can post them on social media to encourage engagement.
Since photo restoration and digitization can help your business in many ways, we’re going to cover the importance of photo restoration in the modern business landscape, as well as how to get your photo conversions done in three simple ways.
The Importance of Photo Restoration in 2020
Digital photography plays a very important role in the modern business landscape. Marketplaces are highly competitive, and businesses of all sizes and shapes need new, innovative marketing strategies to beat the competition.
Properly restored images and photographs allow a business to represent its brand in a way that resonates with its target audience. It has become vital to their success to convey a brand’s message correctly.
For these reasons, photo restoration has become a vital part of any brand, communication, and marketing activity. It’s also one of the biggest reasons why photo restoration is one of the most outsourced services in the business landscape.
With that in mind, photo restoration brings a wide range of advantages for businesses:
- Brand-building – attractive photos play a very important role in building your brand. You can manipulate the photo editing features in such a manner to create a brand-aware edited image.
- Improved sales – the higher the quality of your images, the better the sales, as modern consumers demand top-class photos when purchasing services or products.
- Brand credibility and respectability – if you’re a startup, reliability, and respectability are crucial for your success. Showing genuine images speaks volumes about you as a business.
- Improved social media strategy – proper photos are perfect for sharing on social media as they look inviting, attractive, and spacious. Grab the attention of your target audience across social media channels they prefer.
- Better efficiency – if you’re running an e-commerce website, you need amazing photos of your products and services to achieve your business goals. The quality of your images can help your customers make a purchasing decision.
- Multiplatform customization – mobile platforms and social media networks demand different photo standards. Customize your images to achieve the same impact across multiple platforms.
- Increased lead generation and conversion rates – great images attract wider audiences, and each new visitor is a potential customer.
- Better web page loading times – if your website takes forever to load, your prospects will seek what they need elsewhere.
- Effective targeted advertising and marketing campaigns – reaching target audiences across platforms, they prefer to allow you to target your marketing and advertising campaigns effectively.
- Improved SEO – great quality photos improve your SEO efforts by making your website more visible online.
- Better social media engagement – if your photos grab your customers’ attention, you can improve social media engagement and gain access to a wider targeted audience.
So, as you can see, photo restoration brings tons of great benefits for your business. With all this in mind, let’s look at how to achieve perfect photo conversions with three easy steps.
3 Ways of Getting Your Photo Conversions Done
Raw images need some processing to give the wanted results. Converting your photos allows you to edit them further and prepare them for taking your customers down the sales funnel. It’s better to convert raw files as there are more details to work with.
The thing with raw files is that they look pretty much the same, no matter what device you use to take them. However, they are still just raw files, meaning that they need additional makeup to make the desired impact.
Here’s how to convert your photos so that you can edit them to perfection.
1. Make Sure Your Raw Files Are Easily Accessible
You’ll want your files easy to find. The best way to do so is to sort your photos by type by cutting and pasting them into specific folders. Simply import and save your files on any storage device of your choosing. Name your files differently so that you can categorize them by their priority, type of camera you used, format, size, etc.
2. Use Adobe Photoshop to Convert Your Files
Download and install Adobe Photoshop on your computer. Run the program and go to File and click Open.
Find the raw files you want to convert and click Open. You should see your files ready for converting in a separate window in Adobe Photoshop.
Select the photos you want to convert and click Save Images. Choose the destination where you want to save your newly converted photos and click Save.
3. Finish Your Work Using Adobe Lightroom
Open Adobe Lightroom locate your newly converted photos and open the folder. Make your edits and save the finished files in the JPEG file format. It will help you preserve space on your device and make your new photos more convenient for online sharing.
If you want to convert regular photos to 3D, you’ll need a program called LucidPix. Simply download and install the app and select 3D conversion. Once you’re done with your photo conversions, share your creation on the internet.
Choose how you want to export your new images; as an MP4 video, an animated GIF, or a native Facebook 3D photo. Images are perfect for Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok, while videos are better for Snapchat and LinkedIn.
Converting your photos allows you to improve your images and make them more purposeful. In terms of supporting your marketing efforts, converting the photos of your products allows you to tell your story as a business and a brand. The higher the quality of your photos, the more profound the impact you achieve on your target audience. The importance of photo restoration, conversion, and editing will continue to grow, along with the importance of online marketing in the modern business world.